The latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming titles, as decided by votes cast by their readers, are in, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake has once again taken the top spot. That’s like a gazillion weeks in a row now. Kingdom Hearts 3, meanwhile, is in second place- also a permanent fixture in the second spot.
Fellow upcoming Square Enix title, the Nintendo Switch exclusive Octopath Traveler, comes in at sixth place. Meanwhile, a couple of Atlus RPGs have also charted in the top 10, with upcoming 3DS duo Etrian Odyssey X and Persona Q2 claiming the fourth and ninth positions respectively. Meanwhile, the recently announced Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has seen a surge in popularity, and comes in at number five, while Code Vein takes the tenth position, and Warriors Orochi 4 ranks at number eight.
You can view the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between June 14 and June 20.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 731 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 604 votes
3. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 368 votes
4. [3DS] Etrian Odyssey X – 313 votes
5. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 310 votes
6. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 294 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 289 votes
8. [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 – 273 votes
9. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 265 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 262 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!